The 2017 ISA Water/Wastewater and Automatic Controls Symposium is now over. Thanks to everyone who came!!
A few stats from our 2017 symposium:
- 200+ attendees
- 35+ technical speakers, including 1 keynote, 3 invited speakers, and 4 guest speakers
- 1 instrumentation workshop with 5 instructors
- 26 exhibitors
- 8 sponsors
- 15 media partners
- 1 plant tour, with tour bus transporation
- 4 technical co-sponsors, including the FSAWWA, FWEA, WEF, ITA
- two optional training courses on Alarm Management and Cybersecurity management
- CEUs (continuing education units) and PDHs (professional development hour) credits for all attendees,
- and a whole bunch of fun!
On behalf of the ISA water/wastewater division, I would like to thank everyone who participated in this year’s event.
The 2018 WWAC Symposium will be held on August 7-9, 2018 at the Hyatt Regency Bethesda, Bethesda, Maryland USA – which is located about 15 minutes from Washington D.C.