Exhibit Setup & Tear-down Details
- Aug 7, 2018 : Exhibit setup is 1pm-9pm
- Aug 8 & 9, 2018: Exhibit room is open at 7am for exhibitors
- Aug 8, 2018: Exhibit room is open to attendees 8am-7pm
- Aug 8, 2018: Exhibit room is open to attendees for general reception
- Aug 9, 2018: Exhibit room is open to attendees 8am-4pm
- Aug 9, 2018: Exhibit take down is 3pm-8pm
Shipping Address – to ship exhibits to
1. HOLD FOR ARRIVAL
ATTN: GUEST’S NAME AND ORGANIZATION
HOTEL CONTACT/CONVENTION SERVICE MGR
NO. OF BOXES: (i.e. Box 1 of 2, etc)
2. COMPLETE RETURN ADDRESS with CONTACT NUMBER
HYATT REGENCY BETHESDA
ONE BETHESDA METRO CENTER
BETHESDA, MD 20814
- Items and freight should not arrive prior to Wednesday, August 1, 2018
- Mark the package clearly with your name and a telephone number they can reach you at.
- A package should be defined as any carton, case, box or crate weighing at least two pounds, but not to exceed 100 pounds.
- If you are shipping materials ahead, it is a good idea to notify the hotel that you are doing so.
- Any extended storage costs levied by the hotel are the responsibility of the exhibitor.
- A receiving or storage charge may apply depending on weight. Please contact the Security Director at the hotel for more detailed pricing for shipments.
- Hotel contact information is: Local: 1 301-657-1234, Fax: 1 301-657-6478
- ISA contact information is: Kim Belinsky at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (919) 990-9404
- Hotel package and storage information
2018 Exhibitor Opportunities Brochure & Prospectus (pdf)
Note: The exhibit hall floor plan can be found on page 3.
2018 exhibitor application form (pdf)
Exhibitor tables are priced at $950 each which includes:
- one six foot table with skirting or a 10ft x 10ft area, 2 chairs, duplex electrical outlet
- two vendor passes, which include ID badges and admission to the presentation room
- you vendor passes are equivalent to full conference registrations so you can talk to and network with attendees throughout the symposium
- additional vendor passes can be purchased for $200/each
- breakfasts, coffee breaks, and lunches on Aug 8 and 9
- admission to the general reception with cash bar on the evening of Aug 8th
- exhibit room hours: Aug 8 & 9 (8:00am -5:00pm) and during the Aug 8th evening reception
- exhibit setup: Aug 7 (1pm-9pm); room open at 7am on Aug 8 & 9; exhibit take down Aug 9 (3pm-8pm)