The Call for Abstracts for the 2012 WWAC Symposium has been released.
The WWAC Symposium extends an open invitation for the submission of abstracts for presentations, papers and posters at this year’s symposium. Abstracts are to be 250 words long and must be submitted electronically to the program committee.
This invitation includes anyone who is involved with the automation, instrumentation, system integration, operation, maintenance, management and/or construction of facilities the water/wastewater sector.
This year’s symposium has three ways you can present your work:
- 35 minute PowerPoint presentation (no paper)
- 6-12 page paper and 35 minute PowerPoint presentation
- Large format 3’x4’ poster
This year’s symposium has two speaking tracks:
- Track 1 – Instrumentation, System Integration, Automation, Plant Case Studies, New Technologies, Optimization
- Track 2 – SCADA, HMI, Human Factors, Alarm Management
In both speaking tracks, we welcome both technical and “case-study” submissions. Case studies can showcase new plants, plant upgrades, plant optimizations and/or the implementation of new technologies in the field. Lessons-learned presentations are also actively welcomed.
Potential authors and presenters are invited to view the symposium Author Resources located at the bottom of the Call for Abstracts page on this website.