Honeywell Process Solutions is proud to join the team as a sponsor for the 2013 ISA Water / Wastewater and Automatic Controls Symposium, Aug 6-8, 2013 in sunny Orlando, Florida. This event offers a fantastic opportunity for all of us to hear from industry experts, share advice and view the latest technology.
We learn a lot from talking with end-users at events such as ISA’s WWAC so we can continually innovate our analytical measurement technology and better serve the water/wastewater industry. For example, we offer:
- Quick-responding, non-glass ISFET technology sensors with the Durafet III pH
- Ruggedized pH electrodes with reduced reference exposure to corrosion and large Teflon porous junction using the HB pH series
- Oxidation Reduction Potential (ORP) sensor in the HB series has plastic billet rather than glass tube base for longer life
- Low maintenance dissolved oxygen sensor DL5000 uses equilibrium technology for low maintenance, less frequency of calibration and a permanent membrane
- Proven UDA2182 versatile dual analyzer allows in-field upgrades, simple programming, and analog and Ethernet digital communication
So, take advantage of this great event – share your stories and ask your questions!