In our 36 page newsletter you will find:
- Introduction to our new WWID board
- Updates about our 2013 ISA Water/Wastewater and Automatic Controls Symposium on Aug 6-8, including our three invited speakers.
- Details about training courses being offered in conjunction with our symposium, namely a 2-day in-depth cyber security course and a 1-day flow meter selection/sizing course.
- Technical Article about the cost savings that result from using VFDs with pumps instead of throttling vavkes to control flow for pumping applications.
- Report on a special feature session that WWID held at WEFTEC this fall
- Last call for WWID student scholarship applications; Due Jan 31, 2013
- Last call for symposium abstract submissions: Due Jan 31, 2013
- Information about the newly released ISA-62382 standard on loop checks
- Interesting history article about where the term “PLC” came from
As you read through this newsletter, I encourage you to register to attend this year’s symposium and ISA training courses. Make sure to mark our Aug 6-8 symposium on your calendar.