The 2015 ISA Water/Wastewater and Automatic Controls Symposium is now over.
A few stats from our 2015 symposium:
- 180+ attendees
- 35 technical speakers, including 1 keynote, 3 invited speakers, and 2 guest speakers
- 1 forum on the future of automation
- 34 exhibitors
- 10 sponsors
- 16 media partners
- 1 plant tour, with tour bus transporation
- 4 technical co-sponsors, including the FSAWWA, FWEA, WEF, ITA
- two optional training courses on Alarm Management and Asset Management,
- and a whole bunch of fun!
On behalf of the ISA water/wastewater division, I would like to thank everyone who participated in this year’s event.
The 2016 WWAC Symposium will be held on August 2-4, 2016 at the Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Resort – which is located in the heart of Walt Disney World near Orlando, Florida.
- The sWWAC2016_call-for-abstracts is now available.
- The 2016 exhibitor and sponsorship information to be available shortly.
- Online registration to be posted this fall.
Our 2016 general symposium chair Pavol Segedy and 2015 program committee chair Joe Provenzano invite you to get involved in our 2016 symposium.
See you again next year!